Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Chala hovu Yonathan

"Jonathan Livingston Seagull" is a small book by Richard Bach. When I started reading it, a natural thought occurred to mind, that I should have the notable sentences noted down. But soon what to note and what to leave seemed to become a challenge in itself. Also, it appealed to me that all the notable thoughts should get communicated to a wider readership. That prompted me to start compiling a translation into Marathi.

I have been personally very happy at my effort. And I got opportunity to read it all to small audiences. I could read it through in just one session of one and half hours.

Now that this blog has provided the facility to ePublish my authorships, I now embark on this project, "Chalaa Hovu Yonathan!!" on 1st January 2008, beginning of New Year 2008!!

Posting the first 3 pages in next 3 blogs, to start off! Happy Reading!!

No comments: